Managed Service is an outsourcing alternative for
companies who want a lower cost, lower risk solution for their technology
infrastructure investment. Equivus Communications manages and delivers these
services from the clients or our data center to multiple users via the Internet
or a private network, giving our customers viable alternatives to procuring
and implementing complex systems themselves. The applications will look
and function the same as one purchased by an organization. The only difference
is whether it is running on a central server managed by Equivus Communications
as opposed to an employee's desktop or the company's server.
Services that are managed include:
Key Benefits Of Managed Services
- Technology infrastructure and support services
- Internet-enabled software applications and support
- Complete voice and/or data network management.
- Support for accounting, front office, e-mail, and
other business applications.
- Access through Internet, Private Network, or Virtual
- Disaster Recovery Services.
Costs Of Technology Infrastructure
- Small upfront investment.
- Predictable monthly costs.
- Faster time to market.
- Increased uptime and responsiveness.
- Increased efficiencies.
- Simplified technology management.
- Elimination of support and maintenance issues.
- Reduced investment in technical personnel.
- Increased focus on core competencies.
- Decreased risk associated with technology investment.
Companies Who Stand To Benefit From Managed Services
- Network administrator: $4,000 - 7,000/month
- Ongoing technical training: $2,500 - 10,000/year
- Hardware and software upgrades: $5,000+/year (servers, desktops, business
applications, operating system, databases, etc.)
- Telecom costs for connectivity
- Cost associated with losing critical business data to viruses (65,000+
known) or other disasters
- Daily and weekly back-up, hard/soft costs of replicating data after
a system crash
- Outside vendor support, 2 - 6 hours for on-site field technicians
for software application problems
- Multiple Location Businesses
- Field Sales and/or Service Companies
- Growing Businesses and Organizations
- Small Businesses and Start-ups
To discuss your particular requirements, or for further
information on Equivus products and services, please feel welcome to call
us on 866.378.4887. Alternatively, please email sales@Equivus.com.